Ronell Esquivel is an MCB major that is also pursuing a Spanish and Chemistry minor. When he started at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign he was a biochemistry student. During sophomore...
- Paramedic/MD Year 1
- Optometric Technician
- MD/Ph.D. Student
- Student of Veterinary Medicine
- Katrina's favorite subject in high school was Biology so naturally, she decided to pursue that field in college. As a pre-med student, when looking at the different biology programs that the...
- Neonatal/Pediatric Clinical Pharmacist
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine/Attending Physician
- Director of Pharmacy, Community Hospital
- There’s a popular quote that says: “knowledge is useless without action”. Our very own MCB leader, Jennifer Rodriguez, is a prime example of this. Her dedication and hard work...
- Physical Therapist, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Title: Neonatologist Company: Onsite Neonatal Partners Inc. Prior Positions: Colonel, U.S. Air Force Daniel got his...