Congratulations on your admission to the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign!
- Accept your offer of admission through your My Illini account any time up until May 1.
- Next, begin work on your admitted student checklist and be sure to complete it in a timely manner.
- Choose a date for your New Student Registration and Orientation. This is when you'll meet with an advisor to plan your fall semester classes.
- Check out additional information about registration for biology students
- Take your placement exams (MATH, CHEM, and IMR Biology required) at least one week before your summer registration date. Results of these placements are critical to determine appropriate courses for you to take in your first semester.
We look forward to welcoming you on campus soon!